I really can’t stand all the nonsense, drama, and kids in my class.
GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!!
I am fed up with the gayest crap that has been going on in the school. Who cares who you’re going out with. Who cares who is the hottest guy. Who cares about the ugliest person. Nobody gives two shits! I also can’t stand it when a couple breaks up and promises they won’t go back out, then a week later they are going out. When a fight occurs, people ask you to pick sides and the person you didn’t pick becomes pissed. Everyone acts immature. The other thing that I think is wrong, is people who would do anything to get noticed. Trying to become someone your not is plain STUPID!!!!
Anyway, all of this might sound lame and gay. I am just trying to bring out a point. I am sure many have felt like this. GROW UP, AND IGNORE IT!!!
Going back to school today, after a vacation, was hard. I didn’t feel like getting out of bed, or carrying all of my projects to school! The day got better when I was in my first period class. It was really quite and I was able to day-dream.

No comments:
Post a Comment