Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whatever

Yeah, I know I haven't written in a couple of days. Eh, they weren't much fun. Okay, fine, I went to the movies and saw Shutter Island. It was pretty good. My friends thought it was a little confusing, but I understood it. I won't give anything away.

I also got pissed off at my friend for not watching the movie. First, when you pay for the movie, you watch it. You don't pay to come and talk. The WHOLE movie she kept on screaming out comments to the people who were in front of us. Then, she kept texting and she had the sound on. Every time she got a text, she had this customized ringtone that was like BOOTY CALL!!!! Every single second. As if that wasn't enough, she kept on talking to me. Oh, I am scared. Then this and that. What can you do to watch a movies in peace?

So I decided I want to start doing writing prompts. Here goes the first.

I am just a sapless romantic. Wishing for my own love. Watching all those happy ending movies. People walking hand in hand. I am just looking and smiling. All alone. Where are you? Look, a crying girl is sitting on the bench. You better have not broke her heart. I continue walking. What is to come? Are you ever going to find your way to me?

In my dreams, he was perfect! Always there to cheer up my day, when it went the wrong direction. He hugged me every time he saw me. He is not scared to kiss me in front of his friends. He would die for me. Tell me I am the most prettiest. Put me to sleep. Protect me. Oh, he would be perfect. We'd walk under the stars looking into each others eyes. But I guess it was just TO perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment