Monday, March 1, 2010

Forgetting

Today was pretty much an okay day. I forgot that it was a leap year so I thought it was Feb. 29 today. I had a project due on March first. So me being so ”SMART” and all, thought I would come home and do it. While I am sitting and eating I look at the calender and it is flipped to March. What the hell, I think. I can’t stand it when the calender is flipped a day ahead. I get up to change the calender and when I flip the calender it stops at Feb. 28. SHIT!, I think. It is six thirty one. Thank god I had a poster board and all the pictures all ready printed. I had my essay on the computer. While the computer is turning on, I am taping all the pictures. I run out of tape and I run around the house looking for tape. Then I click print to print the essay, and the paper gets stuck. I spent 15 minutes trying to get the paper out. I have no idea but I some how get it out. I finally print it out and stick it on the board.

I was tired after that. God this is why I HATE projects. If it looks like a short project I usually leave it too last minute. NEVER EVER WILL I LEAVE IT.

Oh, and then I leave the project on my couch and get into the car to get ready to go to school. I end up realizing, that right before we leave the driveway. I go back in and get the project. I have no clue why I started being forgetful. I was always good at remembering. =(

So this is going to be my second writing prompt. It will be a poem.

Oh how I love homework

I think it's the best.

It keeps me up late

when I cram for a test.

Oh how I love homework

what can I say?

Those thousand of silly problems

I do each day.


Yeah, I know it isn't that good. I know what you're thinking. No, I HATE homework. =) Homework was just the first thing that came to my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment