Thursday, March 18, 2010

Uhmm..

NO SWEETS WOOOO! I thought this would be hard, but I am getting used to it. AS well as not eating sweets and such, I am doing crunches and I am stopping my habit of cracking my knuckles.

SWEETS PROJECT ENDS- next Tuesday
CRUNCHES ENDS- next Thursday
CRACKING KNUCKLES ENDS- next Wednesday

I got asked out at lunch today. I liked that kid. He walked me home. He kissed my cheek, and I kissed him back. The first 5 minutes of walking home, it felt awkward. Like we didn't know what to say, and then we started talking, all the way to my house. =)

Oh, I forgot to say. I always have my nails long. When they are long I always have them done. I take REALLY good care of my nails. I always file them. So a week ago the pinkie one broke. It took stupid so I cut the other pinkie one off. Then it looked even more stupider so I cut them all off. I was upset, and then to make them look nice I painted them a nice shiny glitter pink color.

Btw, it looks nice out. I will go out! Can't wait till friday, for the sleepover!

No comments:

Post a Comment