“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you any more.” - Lady Gaga
I know a lot of people don't like Lady Gaga. I like her. I THINK she has an amazing voice. She is my idol. You're probably thinking out of all people why pick her. Okay, yes I do have other idol's. I do not pick rate my idol's from highest to low. They are all the same. Anyway, she is my idol because of many reasons. First, she isn't scared to dress her personality. Next, she has the right words coming out of her mouth. She doesn't sit there and curse every second like those gay rap stars. She doesn't act like a kid. She acts who she is which is mature. Also, when the rumors came out saying that she was a he/she, she didn't go crazy and stop singing. She went on no matter what. Screw those people who want to mess up peoples lives. People who do mess up other's lives have nothing better to do. Go Lady Gaga!
Promise- an oral or written agreement to do or not to do something; vow.
I hate it when people promise. Some people I believe their promises. But some people I don't. Honestly, either if I trust you or not, I still hate it when people promise. I can't stand it when you say "I promise I won't talk anymore" to a teacher. Obviously you will talk, so don't even bother saying it. It makes you look stupid in front of the whole class.
Okie, so I am going to do my third prompt.
I cry myself to sleep,
On those wonderful nights I think about you.
I don't know how my love for you became this deep.
We would sit together in the blue.
You'd take my hand.
And show me the way.
We'd lay together in the sand.
Then you would stay.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment