Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sluts and Speeches

Ha, I know that both of those don't go together. I just had to name it.

Anyway, this new girl came into my school. She looked very pretty. I don't like labeling people when I see them, but to me she looked like a slut. I might have been wrong. But, she looked like a nice person. Later on, everybody was saying she was a slut. They made her feel bad. Okay, I don't know if she is (I didn't talk to her) but I did see her and she wasn't even around all the guys. Guys can be such douches! They kept laughing at her. I did feel bad. I can't really judge a person on how they look. I kept my mouth shut.

Also, in gym today, I really hate this girl. God she got on my last nerve. They kept cheating on the score so I kept correcting them. The girl kept on yelling at me, that I am taking away their score. She was being such an ass. She is a WANNA be whore. She wants all the guys to like her. I start yelling at her, cause when some freaking person yells at me, I do the same. In my head I wanted to go over to her and punch her in the face, until I knocked out some teeth.

Okay, today my reading teacher gave this speech. I love listening to speeches. Not like history speeches, ugh I HATE those. This speech was on life. It was that everybody had a place in their life. My school used to have a lot of different minors. If kids did not do good, there was always a minor to back them up. This might seem confusing but here is an example. If you are not good in learning, but you can draw well, you are an artist. Or if you have a hard time with school work, and you like baking you could continue baking. Now the school has the gayest minors left like computers, chorus, lego robotics, graphic designs. Her speech stuck out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment