I have always wondered where do I fit in. Not in the personality characteristics, but in the life characteristics. What I mean is, that when I was younger I wanted to be a vet. Now I want to be a children's doctor. I still want to be that. I want to pursue that career and will. I know I can do it. =)
Anyway, I watched Julie and Julia. It was amazing. The cooking project that she wanted to cook her way through a cookbook. (I AM NOT GIVING INFO, SO NO NAMES.) That kind of inspired me to keep with something for the whole year. I don't necessarily want to cook but maybe something different. I might TRY to read and finish a book each day so I can finish 365 books. But with all my homework, I won't be able to do something like that. Maybe, well I have a list of about 500 songs to download and I will download all the songs by the end of the year. Ugh, I want to do something. I am into cooking maybe I'll try to cook through a cookbook, just like she did in the movie. I have a load of time to think, because I want to start from summer to summer. I guess we will just have to see.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment