Sunday, March 14, 2010

Everything

So, I went to the movies on friday, and I saw ALICE IN WONDERLAND. I saw it in 3D. I loved it. I was going to post on friday, but I didn’t feel like it.

I don’t remember if I wrote this, but just in case, he is going back out with his girlfriend. I give up on trying to get him and my friend together. I will just get his facts straight tomorrow.

Also, after I got home on friday, yes it was raining badly. As much as I LOVE the rain, it pissed me off. It rained the whole saturday, and today. Plus, it hailed today morning.

Ugh, I didn’t do my gym sheet, and now I have to count up (from monday) how many steps I took. =(

I noticed that I haven't wrote any prompts in a while. I will start doing them soon. Also, I am still thinking about what I want do for a whole year project.

No comments:

Post a Comment