I was just listening to music. And I remembered this song from like years ago called Runaway Love. I used to like that song. I decided to listen to it. It is such a sad song. It is about kids who run away from home FOR A REASON!!!! Then I listened to this song called Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word. God, I love sad songs. Especially songs that are true.
Ugh, I don’t know what to write anymore.
OH, (lol) also, well about that site that I mentioned in one of my posts about that old site that I decided to check out. Well, I was happy to know that I don’t even go on it. YAY!!!!
I can't wait till Friday. I am finally going to sleepover my old friends house. I haven't seen her since 2 years ago. I only talked to her.
I have a plan for my project. THIS IS JUST A TEST TO TRY. Starting tomorrow I am not going to eat any candy or sweet until next Tuesday. I love candy but I am not crazy about it so I think this might work. I am just practicing to see want it is like. I'l post up on that.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment