Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I don't know

HAPPY BIRDAY TO YOU!!!! (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.)

Anyway, I read this really sad post. I don't feel like talking about it. If you think you know what I am talking about, you have no idea. No, it is not about death or anyone breaking up, but it is pretty sad. Have any idea now? I guess not =). That is the way it is supposed to be.

Okay, I was looking for something to watch and I came upon this really old show that I used to love when I was younger. I decided to watch it and at the end I started to cry. There isn't a really good reason on why I cried it is just well I used to love the show and it brought back soooo many memories on when I was a kid.

I really love movies. Different types. I love it when the movie ends suddenly leaving you to think. Many hate it like that. I like it cause you can just wonder what will happen next.

I was supposed to get a new phone at the end of Feb, when the contract ended, but my parents went on a cruise so I couldn't really get one. They came back and don't want me to get the phone I want. My piece of shit will break if they don't get me a new one.



There is this guy and he doesn't know what soap is or showers or baths. Ugh, he creeps me out. His hair was a mop. He is so unorganized and it pisses me off. No one will tell him how bad he smells. He never stops shaking is leg, and is always staring at me. And when no one is around...... well lets just keep that part a secret. =)



"I was in the shower, and I suddenly realized something, an incentive to keep me from procrastinating. It’s that every minute I spend doing something I regret, something I shouldn’t be doing at that time, I am actually hurting myself. What’s worse than feeling dead and tired when you have plenty of work left to do?" - the way I think of this?????? I don't know.

^ I did not write that. ^ I wrote this...... =)
Ha, I noticed I sometimes confuse myself.

Oh, I don't feel like writing a prompt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment