Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hate or Love

The project is going well. I haven't eaten a sweet thing. AND I am not planning to. You don't know how much I crave candy right now!!!! Ugh, once I get used to this, I'll be better. Pooy!

Hate is a strong word. Just like love. I have said I hate you to some people in fights, but I don't really mean it. You can NEVER say I hate you to someone who didn't do anything. Hate is a circle. When you hate someone, that person hates someone else, then that person hates another person, and that person hates you. It goes around. Just like karma. And yes, karma is a bitch.

I laugh, I dance, I dream, I sing, I breath, I cry, I smile, I sleep, I eat, I drink, I think, I care, I love!

You copy, you swear, you promise, you lie, you grin, you kill, you look, you glare, you observe, you hate.

I am listing to Somebody Told Me, by The Killers. Amazing song! Yeah.

Lately, I haven't felt like writing prompts. I will do one. Soon. I hope. I think. I guess.

I miss, I skip, I wait, I giggle, I hold, I listen, I watch, I go, I need, I feel, I talk, I adore!

You fall, you scream, you touch, you swallow, you punch, you stumble, you creep, you change, you score.

No comments:

Post a Comment