Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blah

Today was pretty much a good day. I am missing most of my classes because of drama rehearsals. Thank God!!! Lol, so my friend likes this boy in my class who is amazing. Yeah, he doesn't really do well in school, but he has a really good personality and really pretty eyes. I like this boy to, much he doesn't know. I got off track. Anyway, my friend and him make a great couple. As much as I wish I would, he doesn't doesn't look good with me. He is tall and so am I but, we don't fit. So I asked him if he thought my friend was pretty. He said yeah, but he has a girlfriend. The conversation we had is private but the main points are he likes my friend, and would give her a chance IF he didn't have a girlfriend.

I told my friend the whole conversation. She was excited. She asked me if it was okay that he liked her and IF he asked her out would I be okay. I was like of course!!! Now he wants to talk to my friend. I am ecstatic. I hope I can get them together.



When I get home from school, my books that I ordered online finally came. I was so happy. I open the box to be upset. I ordered 3 books in hardcover. The same 3 books that I ordered came, except that 1 was in paperback. Now, I have to send that one back. And then I will have to wait until they get it, and ship me the right book. Ugh, this is why I hate ordering books online. But the day was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment