Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today

I got home at 11 today! Thank god! I did walk home though. It was horrible. If one day it is not raining it is snowing! Stupid slush. Stupid steven, for throwing snow in my face! I had a freaking snow puddle in my shoe. Oh well, it’s all good.

Ha, today was really fun. My friend drove me to school. Normally, we go into the car at 7:25, and we get to school 7:30 or somewhere at that time. Today we got into the car at 7:10 and got to school at 7:30. We drove AROUND the WHOLE city. First, she forgot something at home. Then she got hungry so we went to dunkin donuts. Then we went around the longer way! I loved it.

Since it was a half day, the teachers wanted us to take a practice test. I only had 4 periods that day. I had to sit in the same seat for 4 periods. I finally got up during the forth period, and my legs hurt. Oh I loved today!

No comments:

Post a Comment