School was closed because of snow. That made me HAPPY! But it sucked at the same time. On school days, I wake up at six. Yesterday, everyone was saying school will most likely be open so I went home did ALL my homework, and went to be at night. In the morning the alarm clock wakes me up. Ughh, I HATE alarm clocks. So I turn on the news and the schools were closed. That made me happy, except once I am up I can not go back to sleep.
I love not going to school. But today was so boring. I went outside for a little and then I got cold so I ran in and stayed on the computer. So since then I have been online. But at the same time I also finished my book. It kept me preoccupied. My eyes hurt. =(
I still don’t have any plans for tonight. It is Friday. No, I don’t go out with my friends every Friday, but I usually have something to do. Guess I’ll be spending my time next to the tv! AGAIN!…….

No comments:
Post a Comment